Stop pretending you don't have a hearing loss!
Discover how digital hearing aids from The Speech & Hearing Center of Chattanooga can help you hear and understand more clearly without making you feel older than you are!
Are you wondering if you have a hearing loss? Or do you already know that you do, but don't want to admit it! Like millions of other Americans, chances are you are suffering from some level of hearing loss if you:
- Think other people sound as if they are mumbling
- Have difficulty hearing in noisy situations
- Have ringing in your ears
- Feel stressed from struggling to understand what people are saying
- Feel annoyed with others because you can't understand what they are saying
- Have a family history of hearing loss
- Have been exposed to very loud noises...for a long period of time or a one-time exposure to an extreemely loud, explosive noise.
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you, a friend or a family member may be suffering from hearing loss. The good news is there is someone who understands your concerns, someone who can answer all your questions and someone who can offer solutions to your specific needs.
Audiologists are professionals who specialize in evaluating and treating people with hearing loss. They have extensive training and skills to evaluate the hearing of adults, infants, and children of all ages. Audiologists also conduct a wide variety of tests to determine the exact nature of an individual's hearing problem and present a number of treatment options to patients with hearing impairment. Our Audiologists are doctorate level certified and are state and nationally licensed by the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA).
We offer free hearing test for children birth to five years.
Click here for a developmental chart to see if your child is reaching his/her hearing and language milestones.